Microsoft is no longer supporting your browser, Internet Explorer. Current browsers provide a more secure and optimized experience. To make the best use of the NRD please use Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari

Contact Us

Thank you for visiting the National Resource Directory. If you experience technical difficulties or problems with a link on the site, please send an e-mail to

For questions regarding VA benefits, compensation, services or other resources, please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs through their Inquiry Routing & Information System or call 1-(800)-827-1000.

For questions regarding DoD programs, services and resources, please e-mail the Wounded Warrior Resource Center at or call 1-(800)-342-9647.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I search and navigate on the National Resource Directory? A: Please visit our How to Use This Site page. Q: How do I submit or update a resource on the National Resource Directory? A: You can visit our Submit a Resource page and follow our three-step process to submit a new resource. The form is also used for updating an existing resource. Q: How do I report an issue with the National Resource Directory (NRD)? A: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our site, report your issue via email. Q: How can I request my Military Service Record (DD214)? A: Your Military Service Record can be requested by using one of the resources found on this National Archives webpage: Q: How do I contact a Wounded Warrior Program? A: Army Recovery Care Program (ARCP) - Call (703) 571-2662 Navy Safe Harbor - Wounded Warrior Program - Call (855) 628-9997 Air Force Wounded Warrior Program - Call (800) 581-9437 Marines Wounded Warrior Regiment - West Contact (888) 738-7044, East Contact (910) 451-2589 USSOCOM Warrior Care Program - Call (877) 672-3039 Q: How do I contact the DHA Recovery Coordination Program/Warrior Care? A: - Email Education and Employment Initiative (E2I) - Email Operation Warfighter (OWF) - Email Military Adaptive Sports Program - Email Peer Support Coordinators - Email Q: How do I get assistance with VA Benefits? A: You can contact a Veteran Service Officer (VSO) who are available through organizations such as the Disabled American Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars or the American Legion. VSOs are also provided by every state to help with VA benefits. For more information and links about Veteran Service Officers, please visit the following website: Also, you can find assistance with VA benefits through the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) website: Additionally, you may find assistance with VA benefits at a local Vet Center in your area. Please visit the following website to search for Vet Centers in your area: Q: How do I request a Caregiver Resource Directory (CRD)? A: For the printed version of the CRD, please email: For the digital version of the CRD, view or download: Q: How do I get information about DoD Benefits? A: Department of Defense - Benefits Q: Where can I find information about Burial allowance/assistance? A: Burial allowance/assistance - Veterans Benefits Administration - Burial Reimbursements Army Casualty and Mortuary Affairs Branch (CMAB) Call (800) 626-3317 Navy Mortuary Services Call (866) 787-0081 Air Force Mortuary Affairs Operations Call (302) 677-2275 Marine Corps Casualty Section (MFP) Call (800) 847-1597 Q: Where can I find information for Veterans who are eligible for a VA pension and require the aid and attendance of another person, or are housebound? A: In-home nursing care: Aid and Attendance and Household Benefits. Q: Where can I find information about Spousal Employment? A: You can find out information about the Military One Source website for Spouse Education & Career Opportunities: , or